Fintiba was founded in 2016 and is located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The company focuses on helping international students by offering tailor-made online solutions for people interested in coming to Germany to work or study.
Fintiba offers two kinds of packages for students. The “Basic” option includes a Blocked Account for a quick set-up for incoming students. The option “Plus” meanwhile also includes a Health Insurance to ease the process and for students not having to search for a Health Insurance independently.
Fintiba Basic: Blocked Account
Fintiba Plus: Blocked Account + Health Insurance + Travel Insurance
Opening a Blocked Account
Fintiba offers guidance opening an account on their website. Download their official process overview (PDF) to keep an eye on your application progress.
- Click on “OPEN ACCOUNT NOW” and fill out the registration details
- To open the Blocked Account you only need your passport – After the account has been opened in your own name, the required blocked amount can be transferred.
- Online booking conformation will be issued. This includes access information to an online platform for the respective embassy or consulate.
- You can now apply for your visa for Germany at the local embassy, consulate or foreigners authority.
- In case the local authority either requires an increased monthly sum or a minimum balance, the blocked balance can be adjusted easily.
- After receiving the visa, you can travel to Germany.
- The payout of the monthly amount will be transferred to a German current account. This account can be opened at any bank of choice in Germany.
- Depending on your legitimation status, you can now either:
1) complete the legitimation or
2) set up the payouts right away.
- The monthly payouts can now be set up in the Fintiba WebApp to receive the agreed amount automatically on a monthly basis.
+49 69 1200 620 66 20